MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION for the 2022 SEASON:
- Charter member – A Charter member is one who purchased a membership prior to the pool being built (1995), purchased a bond and pays annual dues
- Regular BOND member – A Regular Bond member is one who purchased a membership after the pool was built (1996-2003), purchased a bond and pays annual dues.
CHARTER & BOND MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PURCHASED AT FRONT DESK OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New/Annual (non-equity) member – A Non-equity member is one who has not purchased a bond, but pays annual dues (all members > 2003).
- Single Adult (age 18 or older)
- 2 People (minimum 1 adult)
- Family >= 3 (minimum 1 adult)
* Children 1 year or older on June 1st require a membership.
* Family members may only consist of Grandmother, Grandfather, Mother, Father, Son, Daughter (must live in same home)
* Memberships are non-refundable. ***MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE REFUNDED IF WE ARE UNABLE TO OPEN DUE TO COVID-19.***
|Single Person Age 18 & Up||2 People||Family 3+|
Charter member**purchase at pool**
Regular BOND member**purchase at pool**
* 7% Sales tax will be added at checkout
Annual Nanny/Babysitter pass = $50 (One per membership, must accompany the children of the family for whom they are watching.)
Grandparent pass = $50/grandparent